I have been staying at this hotel and had taken breakfast at this place regularly.
If the rating were to be based on only on the experience during the breakfast then it would be a 4star. If I were to include the experience of dinner, then it would be anything between a 2 or 3 stars.
Food: very good
Ambiance: functional and neatly maintained restaurant
Service: excellent, professional, proactive, prompt
Quality of Breakfast spread: very good
What can be improved during breakfast:
- Taking the room number of the guest right at the entrance of the cafe
- Ability to identify a guest basing on a couple of times of visit
- Clearing up the table promptly
- After mint to be provided
What can be improved during Dinner:
- Food: definitely. In specifici: MoMos to be truly steamed variety only; not with the gravy type
- There should be some zing in the Hot n Sour Soup
- Chill "Dry" need to be truly Dry variety with adequate spice n tanginess; It cannot be like yet another main course...
- Service need to be even better than the normal professional one in Breakfast times
- Lighting to be brighter