When everyone is sweating in the hot temperatures of Hyderabad, it was raining Desserts at Hazzel Ice Cream Cafe for Hyderabad Foodies.
It was a fantastic, overwhelming, delicious, fabulous and mouth-watering desserts at Hazzel Ice Cream Cafe. It was an evening to remember for Hyderabad foodies. The place is nicely tucked in the IT Hub of Hyderabad and very much on the main road. Even before the foodies arrived the place was decently filled up.
Firstly I thank all the foodies who made it today, Mr.Sunil Reddy & Mr. Vinay for organising such an extraordinary event. Everyone enjoyed the various desserts and above all firsthand experience of making one's own flavored ice cream on the "Coldstone".
It was a privilege for me to try out my own recipe as well on the coldstone, which was Milk Chocolate with Blueberries, strawberries & fresh red cherries. To everyone surprise it came out very yummy. Like me every foodie got their chance to try out their own flavors, it was so exciting and trust me, the kid in every foodie came out. It was an awesome experience to watch every foodie becoming kids.
I would like to elucidate each dessert I had on the menu;
1. Birthday Cake Ice cream - this is one of their signature ice creams made out of ice cream and crushed sponge cake. It really tasted yummy.
2. Bubble gum Ice cream - this is a bazooka in the mouth and out of imagination. One has to feel the flavor. I strongly recommend this to everyone who visits this place. You feel you are really having a bubble gum.
3. Alphonso (Mango) Ice cream - actually you can feel the delicate taste of Alphonso in every spoon of it.
4. Mint my day - it is a mint flavor ice cream totally superb.
5. White milk chocolate - this for those who like milk chocolate, done to perfection.
6. Malted vanilla Peanuts - this a very unique ice cream made with peanuts sauce on vanilla ice cream topped with roasted peanuts. It is one of the most amazing ice cream I had in a very long time. Though I am not a big fan of peanut sauce.
7. Orange ice cream - this has a very faint flavor of orange, to me the flavor is on the lighter side, I would have preferred more orange in to it.
8. Mango Milk Shake - this is truly a delight.
9 .Lemon & Chilly - I don't know how many of you can try this but if you want to try something spicy this is the one which you could have ever imagined. I love this drink for its unique taste and chilliness.
There were some ice creams which fellow foodies have crafted, let me give a glimpse of few of them;
1. Mint and Bubble gum - this was the creation of Harshit and what came out was "Centerfresh" an amazing tasty minty flavored bubble gum ice cream.
2. All chocolate with Choco chips, Chocolate syrup, Oreo biscuits & Chocolate fillings - this was the idea of Numan, and let me tell you foodies this is out of the world flavor for all those chocolate lovers.
3. Milk Chocolate with Blueberries, strawberries & fresh red cherries - this was my creation of eternal delicacy. It vanished in a jiffy.
After a very long time, I had to seen so much excitement in the eyes of every foodie. The ice creams were awesome, wonderful and amazing, coupled with very friendly staff and lovely ambiance made an evening to remember for a very long time. .
The tables and chairs are stainless and perfectly arranged. Wash rooms are neat and hygienic. Parking is currently an issue due to MCH working on the park space.
I am glad about the whole concept of Foodies day out at Hazzel Ice cream cafe and working on the coldstone. This is the first time to my knowledge a customer is given a chance to make his own flavor on a coldstone all by himself/herself.
Overall I am very pleased with ice creams, ambiance and kindness of the entire staff; I for one would advise every foodie to give a shot at this place to quench their thirst for unique and diverse kind of ice creams.
Food Quantity 4.5/5
Food Quality 5/5