I had been to BBq nation this Diwali and I was deeply disappointed by their service and quality of food. There was a grills around the world festival and I was very much excited to check out the new dishes but there was nothing new in the platter.
• The waiters were not attendant
• The tangdi kabab being served on the table was cold and moreover one of the starters was not served to us, we mentioned them about it and then it was brought but it was cold again
• There was shortage of soup bowls, when the bowls were given, there was no soup in the pot
• The main course being served was not hot as well
• The salad counter did not have salads
• And to top it all the manager was not aware of (rather not interested in) anything happening inside
• To make us feel comfortable they served soup on table only so late that we finished with our main course
• The desert counter as well did not have anything new (The only signature dish: Gulab jamun with vanilla ice cream was good to cherish)
• The rates have been increased to 940 pp, but it just does not pay you well in return
BBQ nation was always one of my favourites, but with this kind of experience especially during Diwali, I would not even like to recommend it to any one. And specifically with competition coming up in Vashi the restaurant should be more prepared and have a lot more to offer.